Monday, July 11, 2011

Michael Kors Mania!

For the past three years I have worked at the Bridgewater, NJ Michael Kors Lifestyle Boutique. I have really grown to love the brand and the affordable luxury their products embody. Whenever I see someone wearing Michael Kors it always makes me proud and I usually compliment them on whatever MK piece they are wearing. I get especially excited when I see celebrities rocking MK items. As you can see Ashley Tisdale and Whitney Port are fans of the brand.
The City star and fashion designer is wearing the Cheshire Sunglasses while running errands in NYC. The Cheshire's are a modern twist on a classic look and really define sthe "hipster" trend. Not to mention that the sunglasses are only $98! Ashley is sporting one of Michael's signature looks... the gold runway watch. I personally own this watch and adore it. The runway watch is such a (excuse the pun) timeless piece and I can easily dress it up from daytime work appropriate to night time play time.



Both of these items are available on the Michael Kors website and most Michael Kors Lifestyle Boutiques. If you are in the NJ area e-mail me at vtjessap89@gmail.com and we can schedule an appointment together to get you outfitted. Also come visit me in the Bridgewater Michael Kors to check out the latest MK fall collection or stop in your nearest lifestyle boutique.

Images via www.thevoguediaries.com

No comments:

Post a Comment