Monday, May 23, 2011

The Fashionably Ever After Internship


The season for summer internships has begun for many college students, including myself. I am lucky enough to be interning for the Conde Nast magazine "Lucky" ( sorry, the pun was too easy). As this blog will continue to document all the things that are inspiring me, it will also take a more academic turn. I will be blogging weekly about my daily tasks interning at Lucky Magazine and my summer job at Michael Kors. These posts will focus more on marketing, social media and my summer reading " The Thank You Economy" by Gary Vaynerchuk. You are all invited to join me on my adventures in New York City ,at Lucky and at Michael Kors. I can only hope that thse posts might be interesting and dare I say inspiring to others. The search to find meaning in my college studies and the best career path for me are both searches that many others will be embarking on this summer as well. I wish you the best of luck on all of your searches and invite you to follow me on mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment