Saturday, February 26, 2011

The beginning!

Welcome to The Fashionably Ever After! I am so excited to begin blogging. My days are constantly filled with different fashion blogs and websites so this will be a place that I compile all the things that I am currently loving. As a college student, I am always on a budget so this blog will be a perfect mix of affordable pieces and all the designer pieces that I covet.

A little bit about me, I am a junior marketing major at Virginia Tech and plan to take my degree to NYC after I graduate. This summer, I have big plans as I have landed my dream internship at a certain Conde Nast fashion magazine. Fashionably Ever After will follow me through my internship as I try to make my way in New York. As of now, this blog will be a collage of everything fashionable around me. I will mix up different types of posts and really just blog about whatever is inspiring me in that moment... so lets get started!


Here are some looks I hope to emulate when I begin my internship:






Images via The Vogue Diaries, Stockholm Street Style

No comments:

Post a Comment